Our Core Sports
Academy Camps Basketball takes place at Kinne Court, Perry Gym and The Tisch Field House, housing 8 full-courts and an extensive athletic training room.Learn More
Academy Camps Lacrosse takes place on the state-of-the-art David Holmes Field and is suplemented by our upper-turf field and over 7 natural grass fields. Athletes will also have access to the 30,000 square-foot Tisch Field House during inclement weather.Learn More
Academy Camps Soccer takes place on the state-of-the-art David Holmes Field and is suplemented by our upper-turf field and over 7 natural grass fields. Our athletes will also have access to the 30,000 squart-foot Tisch Field House during inclement weather.Learn More
Newly renovated, The Hirschmann Tennis Complex provides 10 hard-surfaced courts, complete with spectator viewing area.Learn More
What We Do
- Provide an inspiring and inclusive learning environment.
- Provide ongoing and sport specific feedback in a clear, supportive manner.
- Recognize when campers need challenge and when they need support.
- Reward the effort to understand and model our values: Commit. Compete. Connect.
- Empower campers to understand that self-esteem is a result of having made a decision to take the initiative and take action about something important to them.
- Capture the little teachable moments that help kids prepare for the big ones down the road.